The all new TRC Rudder Pedals with Proportional Brake System are an exact replica of the rudder pedals found in many aircraft.
Produced from a stainless steel rudder system with die-cast aluminium rudder pedals (original aircraft parts) and a powder coated, 3 mm. thick stainless steel case, these rudder pedals are really heavy duty!
The proprotional toe brake system let you use the brake to control the aircraft when on the ground precisely.
The Rudder Pedal System is the only one on the market resembling the original parallel travel as in real aircraft.
From now on the Rudder Pedal system is equipped with an AD Converter, which translates the analog signal to a digital signal. This AD converter improves the precision of the potentiometers enormously from 256 steps to 1024 steps for each potentiometer.
Due to the special design, the TRC Rudder Pedals can be easily interconnected together at any time to create a dual rudder control system, by simply adding the low cost Rudder Coupler (EUR 78.00). When you'd like to create a dual rudder control, just order another set of Rudder Pedals and the Rudder Coupler.
The pedals have their own USB controller incorporated
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8
- Compatible with all popular Flight Simulator programs.
- Ergonomic Design
- Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Rudder system made of high quality Stainless Steel - Pedals made of high quality die-cast aluminium
- Self Lubricating
- Expandable to dual rudder
- USB interface
Total Height: 290 mm./ 11,4"
Total Width: 357 mm. / 14"
Total Depth: 532 mm. / 20.9"
Total Weight: 14 kg./28 lbs.
- Flight Simulator FSX and Lockheed Martin Prepar3d
- X-Plane (all versions) by Laminar Research
and many others!